If knowledge is power, I am probably the Jon snow of it. Universe is full of certain random facts that everyone gets wrong. There are a lot of things that a lot of people are not aware of. These facts, though random, they will help you to sound smart among your friends.
Here are 12 completely random facts that almost everyone gets wrong.
1. The suicide of Lemmings is a myth. Lemmings actually do not commit a mass suicide. This was all made up by Disney for the movie White Wilderness, which was made by them in the year 1958.
2. In general, dogs have a cleaner mouth than that of humans. Well, if you are not sure of this, just smell their mouth.
3. If you cannot remember which side the petrol cap is on, just see the direction of arrow shown in the petrol indicator. With, this small hack, everyone can know where to park your car at the gas station.
4. Antibiotics are of no use if you have a viral infection. Antibiotics will only work if you have a bacterial infection.
5. Everyone has a lot of senses other than the traditional five. Some of them are thirst, hunger, balance.
6. Everyone thinks that camels store water in their humps. However, this is wrong. They actually store fat in their humps.
7. There is a general random notion of feeding bread to ducks. However, bread can cause a serious damage to their health.
8. Christopher Columbus did not actually discover America. A lot of people already lived there since years. Also, his voyage only got him to the Caribbean. Also, he thought that he was in Japan.
9. It is a random myth that Einstein failed mathematics. However, this fact is absolutely wrong. Einstein actually had mastered Calculus by the age of 15.
10. If you experience heatburn during your pregnancy, there is a high possibility that your baby turn out to be hairy.
11. All the season that we experience are because of the tilt of the earth. There is no relation between seasons and distance between the earth and the sun.
12. Napoleon was not actually short. He was 5’7″. This height was well over the average at the time. Over a period of time, the average height of individuals increased. Hence we think that Napoleon was short.